Terms & Conditions
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you're entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund
- up to six months: if they can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
Directive1999/44/EC covers products bought in the EU gives all EU consumers a right to a minimum guarantee of 2 years, which provides that we must repair your purchase free of charge, replace it, or give you a refund without any cost to you. This includes shipping costs. We may however wish to examine the item to ascertain whether it was defective when you purchased it. In this case, you may have to pay to return the item and ask to be refunded the shipping costs if we agree that the item was defective at the time of purchase.
Directive 1999/44/EC only applies to material defects, which already existed when you received the product and the 2-year period starts from the day you took possession of the product. Within the first 6 months of the purchase, you are entitled to ask for the goods to be repaired or replaced free of charge. After this 6-month period and within 2 years from delivery of the goods, you are still protected against faulty products if you can prove that a lack of conformity existed at the time of delivery.
Where there has been 1 failed repair or replacement or both repair or replacement are impossible or disproportionate, or the repair or replacement has not been done within a reasonable time or without causing significant inconvenience, a price reduction or final right to reject will become available. If this happens within the first 6 months of purchase, you may ask to:
- Keep the goods and have future payments reduced by an appropriate amount;
- Keep the goods and receive a refund less an appropriate amount; and
- Reject the goods and receive a full refund.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
- Your legal rights and responsibilities;
- Our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- Certain key information required by law.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means COMFORT CLICK LTD; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our website to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- E-mail [email protected], Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm; and
- Telephone 0203 322 7970, Monday to Saturday: 8am to 6pm. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
If you would like this contract or our website catalogue in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 05614133.
Our registered office is at: 106 Lower Addiscombe Road Croydon, CR0 6AD, United Kingdom.
Our VAT number is: GB887819940.
- 1.1If you buy goods from our website Weightworld.uk you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- 1.2You may only buy goods from our website for non-business reasons.
- 1.3When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- 1.3.1Our Terms and Conditions and any documents referred to in them.
- 1.3.2Extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will contact you to let you know if we intend to do this by giving you one week's notice. You can end this contract at any time by giving one week's notice if we tell you extra terms apply.
- 1.3.3Specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please go to the relevant page in the catalogue for the goods.
- 1.3.4All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- 2.1By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional
Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding
contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- 2.1.1Read the Confirmation Email (see clause 3.2.3); and
- 2.1.2Contact us by using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 2.2The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- 2.3If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- 3.1Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- 3.2You place an order with us on our website. Please read and check your order
carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so by contacting
our customer service team (please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page).
- 3.2.1When you place your order with us, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- 3.2.2We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is
typically for the following reasons:
- The goods are unavailable;
- We cannot authorise your payment;
- You are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- We are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- You have ordered too many goods; and
- There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- 3.2.3We will only accept your order when we contact you by email to confirm
this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- We will dispatch the goods to you.
- 3.3If you are under the age of 18, you may or may not be able to buy any goods from the site. You may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant page for the goods.
- 4.1You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- 4.2The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of delivery.
- 4.3To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel
this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model
cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not compulsory.
Comfort Click Ltd
106 Lower Addiscombe Rd
Croydon CR0 6AD
E-mail: [email protected]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- 4.4To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 5.1If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- 5.2We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- 5.3We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 5.3.14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- 5.3.2(If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- 5.4If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- 5.5If you have received goods:
- 5.5.1We will collect the goods or you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- 5.5.2In certain circumstances, we will bear the cost of returning the goods (see your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), as set out at the top of this contract).
- 5.5.3You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- 6.1We use UPS & Royal Mail to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery options, go to page Delivery & Packaging before you place your order.
- 6.2The estimated date and time window for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 3.2.3). This is dependant on the delivery option chosen by the customer. This could range from next day delivery to 5 days.
- 6.3If something happens which:
- 6.3.1Is outside of our control; and
- 6.3.2Affects the estimated date of delivery;
- 6.4Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- 6.5We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Our driver may require to see a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
- 6.6Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30
days, we will:
- 6.6.1Let you know;
- 6.6.2Cancel your order; and
- 6.6.3Give you a refund.
- 6.7If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- 6.8You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- 6.9We may deliver your goods in instalments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, go to the relevant page on our website.
- 7.1We accept cash, bank transfers and credit cards and debit cards. We do not accept cheques.
- 7.2Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- 7.3All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- 7.4If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods,
- 7.4.1Must pay for such goods within 3 days; or
- 7.4.1Must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must not open the goods, and you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us
- 7.5If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- 7.6Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clauses 4 and 5.
- 7.7The price of the goods:
- 7.7.1Is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and other European and global currencies;
- 7.7.2Includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- 7.7.3Does not include the cost of delivering the goods.
- 8.1The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as
‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- 8.1.1Are of satisfactory quality;
- 8.1.2Are fit for purpose;
- 8.1.3Match the description, sample or model; and
- 8.1.4Are installed properly (if we install any goods).
- 8.2We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- 8.3The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on our website.
- 8.4While we try to make sure that:
- 8.4.1All weights, sizes and measurements set out in the catalogue are as accurate as possible, there may be a small difference in such weights, sizes and measurements.
- 8.4.2The colours of our goods are reproduced as accurately as possible on our website, the actual colours that you see on delivery may vary slightly.
- 8.5Any goods sold:
- 8.5.1At discount prices;
- 8.5.2As remnants; and
- 8.5.3As sub-standard; will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
- 8.6If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with
alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- 8.6.1We will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- 8.6.2You can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
- 9.1Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory
rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For
more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- 9.1.1Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- 9.1.2Visit the Citizens Advice website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- 9.2Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- 9.3Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you
- 9.3.1Us to repair the goods;
- 9.3.2Us to replace the goods;
- 9.3.3A price reduction; and
- 9.3.4A refund.
- 10.1If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- 11.1Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for
death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- 11.1.1Losses that:
- Were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- That were not caused by any breach on our part;
- 11.1.2Business losses; and
- 11.1.3Losses to non-consumers.
- 11.1.1Losses that:
- 12.1We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- 12.2If you are unhappy with:
- 12.2.1The goods;
- 12.2.2Our service to you; and
- 12.2.3Any other matter;
- 12.3If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling
procedure, we will:
- 12.3.1Let you know by way of a letter of deadlock that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- 12.3.2You can submit a complaint to the Consumer Ombudsman Service. You do not need a letter of deadlock if it has been longer than 8 weeks since you made your complaint to us and you and I still cannot agree.
- 12.4If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- 12.5Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract.
- 13.1No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
£100 worth of products competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS“WeightWorld win £100 worth of products” competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We’re giving 1 Instagram follower or Facebook fan 5 pre-decided products worth of £100. This competition runs from 11/06/19 to 16/6/19. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules and Terms & Conditions found below.HOW TO WIN
- Follow @weightworldofficial on Instagram
- Comment two friends on the competition post
Winner will be selected on 09/06/19 and announced on an Instagram story, and contacted on Instagram DM.PRIZE
Pre-decided products for a worth of £100.RULES
- The competition is open to those aged 18+ and over worldwide.
- The competition will start at 16:00 GMT on June 06, 2019 and will end at 16:00 GMT on June 09, 2019
- Winners will be select as follow: randomly selected via electronic means from the comments section WeightWorld’s Instagram post
- The Winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram when the winner is announced.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition
- Multiple entries are accepted
- Any spam or abusive entries will be disregarded from the Competition
- The prize is non-redeemable
- The Competition is not open to employees from WeightWorld
- All entrants remain subject to the Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter terms and conditions
This competition (hereinafter, the ”Competition”) is conducted by Comfort Click Ltd, registered in the United Kingdom under number 5614133 whose registered office is at 106 Lower Addiscombe Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 6AD. (hereinafter, “the Promoter”).
- 1. Qualifying entrants
- 1.1. The Promoter’s employees, interns and consultants, and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- 1.2. The Competition is open to individual who are at least of eighteen (18) years of age by the day of the entry and who are not under guardianship.
- 1.3. Entrants must have a residential address in any of WeightWorld markets (where WeightWorld delivers at the time of the entry).
- 1.4. Entrants must have their own active personal Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account.
- 1.5. Entrants are not entitled to enter the Competition if they are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation.
- 1.6. Entrants must agree to and comply with these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Entry Period. Entrants can enter the Competition at any time under the dates and hours set above in Rules.
- 3. Prize. Prize (or prizes if any) set above in Rules can be redeemed by the winner (or winners if any). The prize (or prizes if any) is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner (or winners if any) cannot request any alternative prize.
- 4. Competition Entries
- 4.1. To enter the Competition, entrants must follow above method set in Rules.
- 4.2. Any entry unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may infringe third-party rights will be disqualified. In addition, WeightWorld reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such entries and/or to remove any material deemed offensive or infringing on third party rights.
- 4.3. Entrants warrant that they have permission to use the personal data from any person’s appearing in their entry.
- 4.4.No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Competition. There is no cost to enter the Competition. However, internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- 5. Winner selection. All correct and eligible entrants will be selected following above method set in Rules. Selection is final, and no correspondence related to the Competition will be entered.
- 6. Winner announcement
- 6.1. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and/or country of residence of the winner (or winners if any) on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
- 6.2. All entrants hereby agree to have their entry publish publicly on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
- 7. Winner notification
- 7.1. The winner (or winners if any) will be notified via a direct message on Instagram and/or any other social media platforms.
- 7.2. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prizewinner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prizewinner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- 7.3. In addition, and in relation with the prize, the winner (or winners if any) might need to submit additional information in order to redeem the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner should the winner not provide the necessary additional information.
- 7.4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (or winners if any) should the winner fail to reply the Promoter’s message within forty-eight (48) hours. In such case, the Promoter may select an alternative winner (or winners if any).
- 7.5. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing, so the Promoter can be able to retain or dispose the prize (or part of the prize).
- 8. Intellectual Property rights and use of entries
- 8.1. All entrants warrant to be the rightful owners of all Intellectual Property rights that may be submitted.
- 8.2. All entrants license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use their entry on any of the Promoter’s marketing channels. All entries and associated personal data are and will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the present Rules and Terms & Conditions, entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition.
- 8.4. By entering this Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter may hold and use all personal data given to the Promoter by the entrants for the purpose of managing this Competition.
- 9. Disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse and/or to disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules set forth or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be disqualified and not be able to enter into the Competition.
- 10. Liability. The Promoter is not in any way liable for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize. This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by the Promoter or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
- 11. Changes to the Competition and/or T&C. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition and/or these Rules and Terms & Competitions at any stage. Any changes to the prize or these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram and/or Facebook account.
- 12. Sponsorship. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or Facebook. By entering this competition, entrants agree to release Instagram and/or Facebook of any liability caused in respect of this Competition.
- 14. Governing law. The Competition and its Rules and Terms & Conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom. Entrants agree to comply with all their relevant local laws.