Potassium Citrate1000 mg 180 Tablets | For muscles, nervous system and blood pressure WeightWorld
Have you been experiencing muscle cramps and pains? Potassium is an essential mineral found in the body and is ideal for our nerves, muscles and multiple bodily functions. Potassium citrate is a natural supplement that can boost your body's potassium levels, contributing to overall well-being. If you're experiencing muscle aches, numbness, constipation, frequent bloating or fatigue, these are tell-tale signs you may have a deficiency. Our two-a-day tablets are the perfect grab-and-go solution for anyone who wants to give their body the support it needs to strive.
- Perfect for muscles and nerves
- contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Max Absorption 1000mg daily dose
- 180 tablets - 3 months supply
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- GMO and gluten free
- GMO Free
- Buy 1 £14.99
Buy 2 £28.48
£29.98You Save 5%
Buy 3 £40.47
£44.97You Save 10%
- Free Delivery
Potassium - An Essential Mineral and Electrolyte
Potassium plays a key role in your body's overall well-being, aiding in the stimulation of muscle contractions, while supporting nerve impulse conduction and kidney function. This electrolyte also regulates your body's fluid balance, helping you maintain nerve cell function and a healthy heartbeat. A potassium deficiency, also known as hypokalemia, can reveal itself in various discomforting symptoms, which include muscle cramps and spasms, muscle damage, general fatigue, shortness of breath, drowsiness, numbness, frequent bloating and constipation.
The majority of your body's potassium is contained within your numerous cells, with 80% found in your muscle cells and the remaining 20% spread across your bones, liver, and blood cells. Because of its involvement in overall body function, potassium is classified as an essential mineral and should be maintained at normal levels for good health.
Who is Potassium Citrate Intended For?
Potassium Citrate is helpful for men and women to aid with the normal maintenance of muscle function. This high-strength formula also comes in tablet form, making it an easy addition to your daily routine. With 180 tablets per bottle for a 3-month supply, it is suitable for vegans. WW’s Potassium Citrate comes in the form of easy-to-take capsules, which are meticulously formulated to work hand-in hand with your daily diet and workout regime. Additionally, potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of normal blood pressure.
For Weightworld's potassium citrate supplements, take a dose of 2 tablets daily with a large glass of water and a meal.
Warning: There are no known side effects to potassium citrate, but you should always consult your doctor if you have allergies related to the components inside. Do not supplement potassium citrate if you have severe kidney disease or heart damage, Addison's disease, high potassium or sodium levels, or are severely dehydrated.
You should not take citric acid, potassium citrate, and sodium citrate tablets if you have problems with your oesophagus, stomach, or intestines, making it difficult for you to swallow or digest pills. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Potassium Citrate,Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide, Bulking Agent:Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Potassium Citrate 1000 mg 180 Tablets | For muscles, nervous system and blood pressure
Frequently bought together
1000 mg 180 Tablets | For muscles, nervous system and blood pressure
3000 mg 180 Capsules | Natural Sleep Supplement
90 Capsules | With Hyaluronic Acid And CO-Q10
- Free Delivery
At WeightWorld we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers. All testimonials and reviews below are the experiences and opinions of WeightWorld customers. They should not be considered as health, medical or medicinal claims. They are no substitute for taking medical advice.
94.55% based on 32 Verified reviews
* Results may vary from one person to another.