What is Alli Orlistat?
Alli weight loss pills are clinically proven to boost weight loss when combined with a reduced calorie diet and a regular exercise regime. For every 2lb’s lost, Alli slimming pills can help you lose an extra 1lb more effectively helping to boost your weight loss goals. Licenced throughout Europe and America, these supplements are no miracle pill or quick solution. It encourages steady and gradual weight loss. Below are the summarised points as to why your decision of buying Alli for your weight loss regime could never go wrong.
- Clinically Proven for weight loss
- Contains 60mg of active ingredient Orlistat
- FDA approved slimming supplement
- Can boost your weight loss by up to 50%
- Widely considered the best slimming pill in the world!
Alli weight loss pills contain 60mg of Orlistat, which is the active ingredient in the slimming prescription drug Xenical. The capsules are designed to boost your weight loss by 50% by blocking fat absorption in the intestine. Alli slimming pills have been specially formulated to help tackle obesity and reduce body max index (BMI). When combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise regime, these pills can help you shed those extra pounds faster.
How does it work?
The latest figures show that in UK, 65% of men and 58% of women are overweight or obese. Over time taking in more calories than we need leads to obesity and weight gain. Carrying excess weight can put us at greater risk of much more serious health problems such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke and some cancers. When we consume more calories than we need our body stores it as excess fat.
The active ingredient in Alli diet pills works by attacking the enzymes responsible for the storage of fat in the body. It works to block the absorption of fat in the intestines by about 25-30%. So instead of storing fat, Alli diet pills can block out fat, which is then naturally removed from the digestive system.
The active ingredient in Alli slimming pills, Orlistat, has been documented in more than a hundred clinical studies with data obtained from over 30,000 people. In one study, adults who were treated with 60mg of Orlistat lost an average of 7.1kg in a year. Also data from a 4-year clinical trial also concluded that weight loss achieved with Orlistat delayed the development of type 2 diabetes during the study.
How to take it?
Alli diet pills are ideal for all men and woman looking to lose weight. Simply take 3 pills a day with water, during or one hour after a main meal (containing 15 grams of fat or less). In order to see the best results it is recommended to take Alli alongside a low calorie/fat diet and with regular exercise. Do not take more than 3 capsules a day.
Are there any side effects?
It is important to remember that Alli diet pills block about 25-30% of the fat you consume and the undigested fat passes through your digestive system. As a result you may experience bowel movement changes and greasy or oily stools. You can minimize the potential side effects by reducing your intake of fatty foods.
Side effects may include
Intestinal gas (flatulence), with or without oily stains Greasy or oily stools Soft stools
When to use Alli?
You can use our body mass index (BMI) calculator below to check whether you are eligible to take Alli slimming pills. You should only take Alli if your BMI is equal to or above 28. If it is lower it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking.
Calculate your BMI!
How to purchase?
Simply click on add to basket that’s beside our Alli weight loss pills and follow the steps. You can also place your order by phone by simply calling our friendly Customer Service on 0203 322 7970 on Monday to Friday between 8am and 9pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 5pm. Remember that when you order before 4pm on weekdays you can have your package delivered to you the very next day. Please note that we are unable to ship Alli to USA & Canada.
Product Rating (95.29% based on 17 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (91.76% based on 68 )
* I have tried so many things that never really worked so finally something on the market that does!
* This has worked great for me, the only downside is though that the bottle only has about a months worth of pills in it so have to remember to buy more (or you'd do as I did and forget and have a few days wasted without using it)
* I have always been sceptical about weight loss products like this but I saw this in a high street retailer. Did my research and this turns out to be a legit product!
* Will definitely be buying again as it works a treat! Great Stuff! :)
* LOVE IT! 2nd time ordering as I need more!
* I thought you needed a prescription for this but found out its not anymore has made it so much less hassle to buy and use now
* After a checkup at the doctors I realised I needed to change my habits as I was just piling on the pounds so decided to get this to help out. Its been really helpful and next time going to buy a years supply!
* So good!
* So great!
* I have always been skeptical of these kind of things but recently have had issues with my weight and got a bit desperate so decided why not. Really glad I did now as it has helped me look and feel better and it actually worked!
* Definitely thumbs up, works well and have seen actual results
* 5 stars
* GREAT! :)
* When I got engaged I decided that I wanted to make sure I looked my best for my wedding day so decided to change my whole diet to be a lot healthier. I noticed that i did start losing some weight but it wasn't enough for what I wanted so researched something to help and found this. I've been using it for a few months now and have found it really helps do a lot more for me and so now excited to get married in a few months as now I should be at my goal by then! Really love it and have even got my sister on it too!
* I don't know if anybody else found it hard to get hold of this recently. Once I saw it here, I got it straight away. Next day delivery as well!
* Maybe this is the only proven weight loss aid. I have been using it for 5 months now and I am starting to see real results. I changed my diet and exercise routine as well.