Here you will find the answers to the most common questions that we are asked by our visitors. We hope that you are able to find the answer to your enquiry. Remember, we would love to hear from you so if you have a query that is not answered here, don’t hesitate to contact us – we would love to hear from you.
- When was WeightWorld established?
- WeightWorld began in 2005, with an aim to help men and women in the UK to manage their weight and stay healthy. In 2008 WeightWorld expanded into Europe and we became an established retailer for natural alternatives to weight management systems. Today we stand as a global brand happy to have served thousands of satisfied and returning customers worldwide.
- Where is WeightWorld based?
- WeightWorld is based in Croydon, South London. This includes our customer support team and warehouse, meaning all products are shipped from this location.
- How do I know it’s safe to shop with you?
- We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and payment information. All our partner payment providers are PCI compliant and all information is encrypted before transmitting using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Do you have a store I can visit?
- No, WeightWorld is a completely online store for your weight management needs. In not having a physical store, we are able to pass onto you the best prices and deals.
- What forms of payment do you have?
- We offer a wide variety of payment option to suit your needs. You can pay by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, PayPoint (pay by cash), and cheque. For more information about any of these payment options, click here.
- Do you accept international credit cards?
- Yes we do.
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Yes, if you feel more comfortable speaking to someone over the phone to place your order or to ask for information then please do so. This way you can put your mind at rest knowing that there is an actual human processing your order and can help you if you have any issues.
- How will the transaction appear in my card/bank statement?
- Your transaction will appear as 'www.WeightWorld.uk' on your card/bank statement.
- I have a question, who do I contact?
- We know that some companies use phone numbers to bombard customers with sales calls and data collection for investigations. Do not worry, this is nothing we like and would never get it for us. The reason we ask our customers about their phone number is in case we would need to get in touch with you regarding your order or delivery.
- I'm facing a technical issue on the site, what should I do?
- Give us a call on 0203 322 7970 and we’ll be able to help you over the phone.
Do you deliver to my country?
- Do you deliver to my country?
- When your order arrives will depend on the delivery method you choose. If delivering to the UK, you have 3 options:
- Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
- Royal Mail 1-2 Working Days
- Royal Mail 3-5 Working Days
If delivering to outside of the UK, we have 2 options for you:
- Royal Mail International 7-10 Working Days - UPS Express 1-3 Working Days
- Do I have to sign for my delivery?
- The Royal Mail Special Next Day, Royal Mail International, and UPS Express methods require a signature upon delivery. The Royal Mail 1-2 Working Days, and Royal Mail 3-5 Working Days methods do not require a signature upon delivery. All methods come with a tracking number.
- My order has not arrived, what should I do?
- You can use your unique tracking number to track the progress and estimated arrival date of your order. Alternatively, you can contact us and our helpful customer service can help you to track your order for you. To help us locate your order, have your 8-digit order reference number to hand.
- How can I track my order?
- You can track your order using the unique tracking number you’re given when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. Please visit our delivery page to enter your tracking number.
- What happens if I miss my delivery?
- The delivery company will leave a calling card which you can call back to arrange delivery for an alternative day. The delivery company will try to attempt delivery the next day as well.
- I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
- If you’d like to return an item, simply get in contact with us, and let us know why you would like to do so. We’ll take you through the easy step-by-step process to return your item.
- If I return an item do I receive a refund or store credit?
- You will receive a refund using the same method of payment you used to pay for your items originally.
- How long does it take for a refund to be issues?
- Refunds can take up to 5 working days.
- Is your website encrypted?
- Yes, WeightWorld uses the latest in 256-bit SSL encryption technology to ensure that your online transactions with us are safe and protected.