How to get a flat belly? Useful tips
Losing weight and more specifically achieving a flat stomach isn’t easy. It takes a balance of healthy eating and plenty of exercise to achieve and maintain in in the long run, but here are some handy tips to get you going and inspire you in the right direction
- Try stomach targeting exercises such as crunches and lunge twists
- Strengthen your core and stomach muscles
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet including lean proteins
- Reduce your salt and sodium intake
- Add more B vitamins into your diet for motivation and energy
- Add to your efforts with a natural food supplement
- Set realistic goals that you can steadily achieve
Belly XS directions
To use, take 2 capsules daily with water. It is up to you what time of the day you take each capsule but we suggest taking at the same or similar time each day. Each bottle of Belly XS contains 60 capsules and will last for 30 days. So that you get a full flavour of the results, it is recommended that you take this supplement for at least 3 months.
The 13 key ingredients
The unique fusion of 13 key ingredients within the Belly XS formula have all been specifically chosen for their particular properties, and all help the body in one of 5 ways; for energy, appetite management, fat & sugar balance, focus and motivation and protection & strength.
Fat and Sugar Balance
As an important mineral, Chromium can be found in small amounts in some foods we eat such as broccoli, sweet potatoes, corn and oats. It can be very beneficial for the body as Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
This important mineral not only contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and normal macronutrient metabolism but also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. What's more, there has even been research conducted regarding Zinc supplementation and its effect on sugar blood levels. Click here for more information on this research.
Found naturally in foods such as leafy greens, whole grains and nuts, Copper is considered to be very beneficial for the body. This is because it is known to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This makes it ideal for those that live an active lifestyle or those looking to amp up their healthy diet.
A form of caffeine that is extracted from the plant and dehydrated, ‘Anhydrous’ simply means without water. This produces a highly concentrated caffeine powder that can be beneficial for energy. One of the phytochemical compounds of Coffee beans, Chlorogenic Acid, has also been studied for its relationship with weight management in the long term. For more, click here.
Although not in the same levels as coffee, Green Tea also contains caffeine so is popularly used for energy. Alongside caffeine, Green Tea also contains a natural phenol called catechins. These can be very beneficial for the body and there has even been research conducted regarding Green Tea catechins and their link with fat balance. Click here for more.
Paullinia Cupana, also known as Guarana, has been traditionally used for years by the Amazonian population as a natural source of energy. This is because they have been found to be rich in caffeine, catechins and tannins and there has also been research regarding the habitual ingestion of Guarana and lipid and glucose metabolism. Find out more here and here.
Found in the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia, 5-HTP is made from the naturally occurring amino acid L-tryptophan. It is a common ingredient found in natural mood enhancers as it is said to have a beneficial effect on mood and behaviour. There has even been research undertaken looking into 5-HTP and its relationship with behaviour related to food intake. Click here for more.
This exoctic fruit is traditinally native to Indonesia and is also known by the names Brindleberry, Malabar Tamarind, and Kudampuli. Garcinia Cambogia is becoming very popular amongst those who are following a diet, and has been traditionally used by native locals to help manage their appetites and increase the satiety sensation, especially on long journeys.
Focus and Motivation
Also Known as Niacin, Vitamin B3 belongs to the vitamin B family group which are considered beneficial for mood, focus and concentration. This is because Vitamin B3 is known to contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It is also known to contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function.
As an important amino acid, Tyrosine is one of 20 that are used by the cells to synthesise proteins. It can commonly be found in foods such as cheese, soybeans, fish, seeds and whole grains but is also often included in food supplement to help give workouts and exercise a boost. It has even been studied for its effects on mental and physical performance. Click here for more.
Protection and Strength
These are a group of plant pigments responsible for the colors of citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges and grapefruits.One of the most important citrus bioflavonoids are quercetin and rutin. Bioflavonoids properties and benefits have been widely studied and there is research that investigates the link with them and circulation support. Find out more here.
Native to the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia, Turmeric is part of the ginger family. The main compound of Turmeric is called Curcumin and is a type of plant phenol that is responsible for Turmerics bright yellow/orange colour. It is said to be beneficial for the body and there has been research conducted regarding this compound and its protective effect. Click here for more.
Full list of ingredients
Active Ingredients: Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Bioflavonoids (60% Flavonoids), Tyrosine, Guarana Seed Extract (22% Caffeine), Apple Cider, Garcinia Cambogia, 5-HTP (From Griffonia Seed), Turmeric Extract (95% Curcuminoids), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate), Copper (as Copper Glycinate), Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate).
Other Ingredients: Capsule Shell - Vegetable Cellulose. Anti-Caking Agents - Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Belly XS is made using a range of natural ingredients so therefore has no known side effects and is completely safe to take. The capsule shell has even been specifically made out of vegetable cellulose instead of gelatin to make it suitable for both vegans and vegetarians and fully plant-based. This supplement is not intended for those under the age of 18 and we do not recommend taking if you have a sensitivity to caffeine.
Product Rating (85.71% based on 21 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (81.56% based on 180 )
* great stuff! Really easy as its just capsules and I really like how its natural as i'm always scared of the side effects but this had none so very happy and will be buying and using again and again!!
* I am so glad I went for it and bought this, I've always been self conscious of my weight and really hated my stomach and now after a while of using it I can actually see it getting better and can't wait for my holiday this summer so I can finally not have to cover up!
* I look great, this is one of the best thing i've tried!
* Wasn't too sure how this would work for me but have been using it for some time now and even though i have been exercising more in general anyway and I don't think i'm ever going to have a super flat stomach, it is getting smaller now!!
* been using this supplement for 3 months now and have seen a huge reduction in my weight.
* fast delivery and work well for me
* Belly fat burner is great! I've lost some pounds already so going to keep going and lose some more!
* slowly but surely, i have sarted noticing a differnce in my weight after 5 months, i didnt think it would happen but you have to be persistant
* worked well for me and will be buying again
* My belly is no longer that extra weight added ontop, i have lost alot of weight while using these supplements, i have been walking and doing gentle exercise to speed up the process, but they do really work and i couldnt be more thankful.
* Like the idea of capsules
* I like this, very easy
* I bought three lots and am just seeing physical results at the middle of my third so it takes some time
* Works great for me! Getting me ready for summer!!
* Have started developing a bit of a beer belly as i've passed 40 but this has helped me on the way to returning to my 30 year old stomach