Why choose a liquid supplement?
There are a number of ways to deliver supplement ingredients to the body including solid tablets, gel capsules, powders, chewables and liquid drops. There are pros and cons to each, but liquid is often considered one of the best ways to efficiently deliver the nutrients as not only is it one of the easiest to physically take, it is also said that it can be delivered more directly to the bloodstream as there is less for the body to process. Liquid supplements also usually do not contain additives, fillers or unnecessary ingredients so can be better for us and more natural.
How to use
One of the great things about EcoSlim is that it is so easy to use and is ideal for those that don’t like swallowing tablets. You can take these drops one of two ways depending on your personal preference; either dilute a few drops (0.5ml) in a small amount of water or juice or drop directly into the mouth 3 times a day.
- Also known with the formal name Fucus Vesiculosus, Bladderwrack is a brown seaweed which is considered a good source of Iodine and is often used by those following a healthy eating diet. Research has been conducted regarding its link with carbohydrate ingestion. Find out more here
Garcinia Cambogia - Native to Indonesia, this tropical fruit is known by many names across the world including Brindleberry, Malabar Tamarind, and Kudampuli. Traditionally, the Garcinia Cambogia fruit was used by locals to help with their appetites, especially for long journeys. More recently it has been adapted to easier forms and is now used to help naturally support weight management.
Fresh Cleavers - Cleavers are commonly found in field and hedgerows and sometimes even on maritime shingle beaches. The fruit of the cleavers can be collected, dried and roasted to make a sort of coffee substitute. It has also been traditionally used as a natural diuretic to help with water retention.
- Paullinia Cupana, also known as Guarana, has been traditionally used for centuries by the Amazonian locals where it is native as a natural source of energy. This is because they have been found to be rich in caffeine. There here has also been research regarding the habitual ingestion of Guarana and lipid and glucose metabolism. Find out more here
- Used worldwide as a potent spice, Turmeric is also known by other names such as Indian Saffron. The most important of Turmerics active compounds is Curcumin. It’s health benefits have been widely assessed over the years, especially regarding its microcirculation
, general protection of the body
and the potential interaction with triglyceride levels. Click here
- Known as a Glycyrrhiza plant, Licorice has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese concoctions for digestion as well as a general vitality promoting agent. This is because it is said to be high in flavonoids. The link with Polyphenolic Liquorice flavonoids and the low-density-lipoprotein oxidation has been investigated in different studies. For more, click here
- This flowering plant, also known by its Latin name Centaurium Erythraea or more common name Mountain Pink, belongs to the Gentianaceae family and has been traditionally used as a natural tonic for digestion. The herbal extract has been studied for its potential beneficial interaction with blood glucose levels. Click here
for more on this.
- Although many people just think of Dandelion, or Taraxacum Officinale, as a weed, it can actually be eaten (especially in salads) and can be beneficial for the body. Traditionally used to help support naturally digestion and diuresis, its properties have more recently investigated in many different research. Find our more on this research here
- A type of Capsicum Annuum, Cayenne Pepper is a moderately hot chili pepper that is used to flavour and spice up dishes. Its pungent alkaloid called Capsaicin has been extensively studied for its potential biological properties, and the link with digestive system has also been investigated in research. Find out more on this here
- As the standard name for the root of the Zingiber Officinale Roscoe plant, Ginger is used worldwide as a delicious spice. It is well known for its potential protective action on the body, and its relationship with lipid levels, along with the feeling of satiety, has been widely investigated. For more on this click here
Full list of ingredients
Active Ingredients - Bladderwrack (Thallus), Garcinia Cambogia (Fruit), Fresh Cleavers (Herb), Guarana (Seed), Fresh Turmeric (Root), Licorice (Root), Centaury (Herb), Dandelion (Leaf), Dandelion (Root), Cayenne (Fruit), Ginger (Root).
Other Ingredients - Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
Safe weight management drops
This product has been especially formulated by experts in the field of natural health and has been manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. As it is made up of natural ingredients, it is completely safe to use with no known side effects. For extra safety the bottle is tamper resistant and the formula contains no artificial colours of flavours.