The Amazon rainforest is one of the world’s densest, most fertile environments, home to the largest collection of living plants and animal species in the world. This includes the Acai palm tree, commonly found growing 25m high amongst swamps and floodplains. Over time, these delicious, health-giving fruits have gone from being the nutrient-rich foodstuff of many forest-dwelling people to becoming a key ingredient in many popular dishes. All over Brazil, Acai berries, ranging in colour from red to the more common purple-black, are loved and enjoyed for their delicious flavour and health-giving properties. Recently, they’ve become one of Brazil’s most fashionably popular wellbeing products.
Acai’s Amazing Attributes
Acai berries pack quite a punch, filled as they are with superfood-levels of energising compounds. Anthocyanins found within these juicy fruits, named by tribespeople as ‘fruit that cries’ for their intense levels of hydration, are responsible not only for the berries’ rich purple-black colour but also their incredible protective qualities. Oxidative stress, the natural result of physical exertion and exercise, can have a degenerative effect on our entire body. But anthocyanins seek to help protect and repair our bodies from oxidation. Acai berries are particularly rich in them, twice as many as other anthocyanin-high fruit like blueberries. See the comparative Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) chart, for an idea of both how rich and absorbable they are.
But that’s not all these incredible fruits can offer you! The high vitamin content includes B and C, which are known to contribute to energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. 70% of Acai berries fats are healthy, unsaturated Omegas 3, 6 and 9, with calming, repairative properties. They also have a strong fiber profile, about 14 grams out of every 100 of freeze dried Acai, aiding your body’s natural digestive process. Minerals such as iron, calcium and potassium help your cognitive functions, muscles, bones and blood pressure. Finally, 7.59% of the weight of the Acai pulp is from amino acids, the building blocks of protein. With so many incredible attributes, is it any wonder that the indigenous, forest-dwelling people of the Amazon love Acai berries so much?
- Anthocyanin rich
- Iron, calcium and potassium
- Vitamins A, B, C and E
- 70% Omega 3, 6 & 9 fats
- 7.59% weight is amino acids
- 14 grams of fibre per 100g Acai
Bringing You the Benefits
Acai berries might have powerful qualities - but a trip to the Amazon isn’t on the cards for most of us that want to enjoy their amazing benefits! For your convenience, all their nutritional value is captured by flash-freezing, then transferred to a vegan-friendly capsule. This means you’re able to reap the rewards of the Amazon rainforest everyday, as part of your regular routine.
Acai Berry Extract, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Rice Flour), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Acai Capsules’ Directions
Pure Acai capsules are easy to take and can fit perfectly into your day. Swallow two capsules everyday, before eating, with a full glass of water, and receive 1500mg of pure Acai berry goodness. We recommend taking any new supplement for at least three months, and investing in long-term use to get the best out of the supplement.
Advice on Pure Acai
Acai capsules’ contents are all natural, and have no known side effects. However, as with any supplement, we recommend carefully reading the ingredients, in case of any personal allergens. If you’re on any medication, consult with a healthcare professional before beginning to take. They are not intended for use by anyone under the age of eighteen.
Product Rating (85% based on 12 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (94.35% based on 131 )
* My three young kids were running rings around me. I was tired and moody and nothing at all like the mum I wanted to be. The acai berry quickly restored my energy levels. The kids love thier new daily trips to the park and their fun new mummy. Thanks weightworld.
* I found I had no energy by about 3pm for my job this was no good. I wanted to be energetic and vibrant back to my old self. I gave the acai berry a go and was shocked at the results. Everyone's been asking me if I've been on holiday. I feel much more like me again due to the acai berry. i'd recommend it to anyone.
* i have ordered now and hope so it will loose my wait
* As a vegetarian it is difficult to find supplements that I can take. Pure Acai has finally given me that opportunity and wow it really has increased my energy levels, I’m starting to lose weight too.
* I eat well and I’m quite young. Although I exercise now and again, I’ve struggled to keep my weight down. I didn’t know what was missing until trying acai berry supplements. It really is a wonderful product that has given me that extra boost in managing my weight. I now feel a lot better in myself.
* The value for money is good and you can definitely tell the acai is of high quality due to its dark purple colour. Great supplement, great customer service, I would recommend it.
* This product does suppress your craving for more food. I took it before eating as suggested, first thing in the morning.
* I used to be fused to the sofa after work, I was looking for a helping hand and energy boost without putting harmful caffeine into my body. Im very pleased, and even manage to squeeze in regular trips to the swimming pool. As a combined result I'm much more energised throughout the day.
* I started to use Pure Acai as I recently began exercising in the gym and although they don't work overnight, I find I have lots and energy, a great helping hand with my weight loss.
* Acai is great and this make it so much easier and cheaper too!!