- 250 grams pine nuts, lightly roasted
- 75 grams nutritional yeast
- 3 handfuls of fresh basilica
- 1 garlic clove
- Twist of salt
- Twist of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- Fresh lemon juice
- Mix garlic and basil in a food processor.
- Add the pine nuts and olive oil and mix again.
- Stir in lemon juice, yeast and spirulina powder.
- Season after taste. Add more olive oil if you want to improve consistency.
- Serve with pasta or enjoy as a refreshing salad dressing.