What is MaxMedix Carb No More?
MaxMedix Carb No More is a natural carb blocker supplement that is designed to help promote healthy weight loss and weight management by helping you to control your carbohydrate intake and the amount of carbohydrates your body digests. This makes it a perfect supplement for those looking to lose weight but don’t want to give up their favourite foods or go on a strict no carb diet. MaxMedix Carb No More could also be a useful option for diabetics to help control their diet in a natural and safe way.
What makes MaxMedix Carb No More unique from other carb blocker tablets and products is that it is made from 100% natural ingredients that have been carefully selected in their exact quantities to provide a unique formula. The main ingredient in Carb No More is white kidney bean extract which is hailed one of the best natural carbohydrate blocking ingredients around. The other ingredients selected in this superior formula are designed to perfectly compliment the white kidney bean extract to help with other health benefits including helping energy levels and protecting the immune system.
How do carb blockers work?
Carb blockers work by inhibiting the enzyme alpha-amylase that breaks down and digests complex carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates are those found naturally in foods such as dairy and fruit. Complex carbohydrates however, are those commonly found in starchy foods such as bread, pasta, rice and potatoes and are molecularly made up of many simple carbs linked together in a chain. These complex carbs have to be broken down into glucose by enzymes before they are then absorbed and used or the excess stored as fat.
When you take a carb blocker though, the enzyme is temporarily blocked, allowing the complex carbohydrates to pass through your system undigested. This means that the complex carbohydrates are not converted into glucose and therefore not stored as fat. They also do not contribute any calories or raise blood sugar levels. It still allows though for the ‘good’ simple carbohydrates to be digested properly so you still receive the benefit and nutrition of the ‘good’ carbs, but not the ‘bad’ ones.
Some may think then that if they begin taking a carb blocker supplement that they can eat as many complex carbs as they like. Taking a carb blocker supplement doesn’t allow you to overindulge on carbohydrates, but it does allow you to manage and control your carbohydrate intake as well as allow you to have the occasional treat without the guilt.
What is the difference between simple and complex carbohydrates?
How to take MaxMedix Carb No More
Take two capsules with a glass of water five to ten minutes before eating a main meal that contains carbohydrates. Do not take more than three times a day. Each bottle contains 60 capsules so will last 30 servings. For optimum results use alongside a controlled and balanced diet.
Safe and natural
MaxMedix Carb No More contains only natural ingredients and so therefore has no known side effects. We do always recommend checking the ingredients to see if you have any personal allergies. This natural carb blocker is gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
Product Rating (88.57% based on 14 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (77.69% based on 104 )
* I think these are starting to work for me! yaya!!
* Can't believe how well this works! I love bread and pasta and wanted to lose weight but found it hard to give it up or switch to one that was more healthy as they tasted bad. Thank god I found this as otherwise I'd probably end up giving them up for a few days, losing weight and then giving in and putting it all on again. These are such life savers!
* Very good, works well
* Very good
* Keep forgetting them to be honest but they seem to work when I do remember them
* I've been looking for one of these that is vegetarian and natural, I've been wanting to try something like this but have always been a bit wary of what in it so when I saw this I had to get it
* Best one of these Ive tried - only one that has actually done something!
* Works really well for me, I've been eating exactly the same as normal (bread and pasta included) and have actually lost a bit of weight! very impressed and interested to see how much I would lose if I actually changed my diet a bit and ate healthier
* I eat way too much bread and pasta and stuff so I really hope this works, sounds like a really good thing though!
* So worth it, these are great!
* I love pasta and bread so even though I don't know if this is actually helping me to lose weight I do know that i can eat without having to feel guilty!
* I had zero side effects with this which I am really happy about