What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the compound found in the turmeric plant (Curcuma Longa) and is what gives the turmeric plants its beneficial health properties when eaten. Traditionally the turmeric plant is used in India as a spice and is what gives some curries their golden yellow colour. Typically, a Curcumin root contains about 2-5% of the Curcumin compound which is why it is now more common to find pure Curcumin in health products rather than turmeric. Curcumin has been said to have many great health benefits including powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin is also a rich source of beneficial vitamin D.
What is Vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a useful nutrient that helps to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy by regulating calcium and phosphate levels in the body. The most common source of vitamin D is from sunlight, but this means it can be hard to get during winter, in colder climates or for those who spend a lot of time inside. For these reasons, it is easier to attain your daily recommendation of Vitamin D from natural supplements, such as Curcumin.
What are the benefits of taking Curcumin?
Taking Curcumin with Vitamin D has many potential health benefits:
How to take
To take your Curcumin supplement it is recommended to take one capsule a day, preferably with food. Each container contains 60 capsules so should last you for 60 days. We do recommend with any supplement to take for at least 3 months for optimum effect.
Safe to use
Curcumin with Vitamin D is made from 100% natural ingredients so therefore should have no side effects. We do recommend however to always check the ingredients to see if you have any personal allergies. This supplement is made to high GMP standards and is suitable for vegetarians and is also gluten free.
Product Rating (94.29% based on 7 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (81.56% based on 180 )
* interesting to take but seem to be working so far
* I work in an office and burn really easily so not a fan of lying in the sun but it means I do have a bit of a vitamin D deficiency. I had a look around and found this as it helps me with my vitamin D as well as being overall healthy!
* I find it hard to get enough Vitamin D ( it's not very sunny up in scotland!) so this is great for me
* Really easy to take and I like how they are vegetarian as well
* speedy delivery and good product. thumbs up from me
* pretty good
* I like this