Importance of the Immune System
The immune system is your body’s defence mechanism against invasion. It is a network of tissues, cells and organs that work together to protect you from infections and disease. Your immune system has a mechanism to identify something strange entering your body and then to do something about it. The better your immune system, the better your body is able to put up a fight. The majority of people have a perfectly normal and functioning immune system, however for some and for a variety of reasons, they can be compromised.
What sort of things can lead to a weak immune system?
There are many possible factors that can lead to a less than normal or weakened immune system, here are some examples;
- Lack of nutrition
- Eating a lot of processed foods
- Lack of sleep
Why is Immune Nu special?
Nutrition plays quite a vital role in maintaining a good immune system. Either a rich diet or supplements packed with antioxidant vitamins such as C and E are amongst the best for this. Immune Nu contains over 188% of the minimal Nutritional Daily Value (NDV) of Vitamin C and has 12mg of Vitamin E. Now add to this Bee Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Whole Acerola Cherry Fruit and eighteen other nutrients, vitamins and minerals and you have a really heavyweight in your corner. The MaxMedix team have spent a lot of time in identifying the optimum blend and as a result, this makes Immune Nu quite special and in many ways unique.
23 Amazing Ingredients
- Bee Propolis Extract 5:1 200mg (whole equivalent Bee Propolis 1000mg)
- Royal Jelly Extract 71.43mg 3.5:1 (whole equivalent Royal Jelly 500mg)
- Whole Acerola Cherry Fruit 300mg (providing minimum 25% vitamin C)
- Manuka Honey 150mg
- Bee Pollen 150mg
- Vitamin C 150mg (188% NRV)
- Black Elderberry Extract 100mg 10:1 (whole berry equivalent 1000mg)
- Lemon Bioflavonoids 100mg
- Ginger Root Extract 5mg 20:1 (whole root equivalent 100mg)
- Resveratrol 50mg
- Vitamin E 12mg (100% NRV)
- Vitamin B12 2.5μg (100% NRV)
- Vitamin D3 1000iu (500% NRV)
- Zinc 20mg (200% NRV)
- Niacin 16mg (100% NRV)
- Pantothenic Acid 6mg (100% NRV)
- Thiamin 2mg (182% NRV)
- Riboflavin 2mg (143% NRV)
- Vitamin B6 1.5mg (107% NRV)
- Copper 1mg (100% NRV)
- Folic Acid 200μg (100% NRV)
- Iron 14mg (100% NRV)
- Selenium 100μg (182% NRV)
How do I take them?
Just take 2 of these vege capsules per day either during breakfast and then at dinner or you can skip one at breakfast and take it at lunchtime. Best taken with water. Each bottle contains 60 capsules - so that is a month’s supply.
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (77.69% based on 104 )