What Is Guarana?
Guarana (also commonly called Brazilian Cocoa or Zoom) is a fruit that comes from a woody perennial shrub native to Brazil and other areas of the Amazon called Paullinia Cupana. The guarana fruit often ranges from brown to red in colour and contains black seeds that are partly covered by white arils. When the fruit is split open it has been likened to look like an eyeball. This is where the fruit gets it name - in Guaraní (an indigenous language of South America that belongs to the Tupi–Guarani family of the Tupian languages) their word for the fruit is guara-ná which has origins in the Sateré-Maué word for the plant, warana, which in Tupi-Guarani means "fruit like the eyes of the people".
Traditionally guarana was used by early Amazonian Indians on long journeys or in periods of fasting to help suppress their hunger and to improve their tolerance of dietary restrictions. Nowadays guarana is used in dietary supplements and in carbonated soft drinks due to its high caffeine content which acts as a stimulant. It is also used as a flavouring ingredient in beverages and sweets.
What Is Pure Guarana & How Does it Work?
Pure Guarana is a dietary supplement made from natural guarana extract that is a great superfood option for those looking to lose weight. Guarana contains caffeine which acts as a stimulant. This has numerous benefits for weight loss including helping to boost energy levels and the metabolism. Guarana also contains molecules called tannins which is said to cause the caffeine in guarana to be released slowly meaning it can give you a long-lasting and steady energy boost rather than a sudden spike like with energy drinks.
Pure Guarana can also help with weight loss as it can act as an appetite suppressant that tricks the body into thinking it’s full, meaning you only eat what you need. It can also promote healthy weight loss by kick-starting the nervous system to induce the process of lipolysis, which involves the release of fat into the blood stream when it is then used as energy during exercise. Pure Guarana also works by encouraging movement of the bowels to help those with constipation. It can also help with detoxifying and cleansing the digestive system.
What Are The Benefits Of Pure Guarana?
- Can aid healthy weight loss
- Acts as an appetite suppressant
- Improves energy levels
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Can boost the metabolism
- Aids the cleansing of the digestive system
- Can help relieve the symptoms of bloating, constipation and diarrhoea
- Contains vitamins A, E, B1 and B3
- Contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphor
- Full of amino acids
- Easy to take capsules
How To Take Pure Guarana
Safe To Use
Pure Guarana is made using natural ingredients which means it is safe to use and should have no negative side effects. However, do always check the ingredients to see if you are allergic to anything.
Product Rating (82.22% based on 9 Reviews)
Want to write a review? Click here
Service Rating (77.69% based on 104 )
* I like using this in the morning to wake me up, very effective
* I love guarana in general and this supplement form is great as its no effort (although I have to set a reminder to remember to take them) but feel great now i've been using them
* Has helped me snack less which is great as a lot of my extra weight was because of cheeky snacking
* very easy to add to my day
* Guarana is GREAT!
* I like this in pill form, a lot easier
* like these a lot, i feel great!!