Acai Bowl with oatmeal
Double-cool if your mixer is designed to mix ice cubes, if not see our other recipe for acai bowl!
- 1 handful of your favourite frozen berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons of acai powder
- 3 ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 150ml of soya milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- Peel the banana and freeze it for at least two hours.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the mixer and blend until it has a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with a variety of superfood fruits (optional)