Chia Seed, Vanilla and Raspberry Pudding
- 400ml almond milk (you could use cow’s milk or coconut - it’s up to you)
- 100ml natural or Greek yoghurt
- 3 tsp honey, maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 100g chia seeds
- 250g fresh or frozen raspberries
You will also need 4 jars/pots to serve.
- Using a fork, mash the raspberries into a purée.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients, leaving 40ml of the yoghurt.
- Pour half of the puréed raspberries into the mixture.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Into 4 jars, divide part of the chia seed mixture.
- Add the remaining raspberry purée on top, and then the rest of the chia seed mixture. You will have a layer of white, a layer of red and then another layer of white.
- Divide the remaining 40ml yoghurt between each jar.
Serving Suggestion: Sprinkle some mint leaves or raspberries for decoration. You can also top the yoghurt with some oats, as seen in the picture.