GMP-certified and GMO-Free
Free UK delivery on orders over £40
Save on postage today
100% Customer Satisfaction
We offer a full 90-day money back guarantee
Overnight Oats With Blueberries & Cocoa (No Scales)
Ingredients for 2 :
For the oats:
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups vegetable milk (of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon bitter cocoa
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
For the topping:
- A handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons bitter cocoa
- In a bowl, mix the oats with the milk, chia seeds, the spoon of bitter cocoa and the maple syrup.
- Cover the mixture (or transfer it to an airtight jar) and keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving in the morning, create a cocoa cream by mixing a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of bitter cocoa. Alter the measurements depending on desired consistency.
- Divide the oat mixture into 2 small bowls, then add the fresh blueberries and cocoa cream.
- Serve and enjoy!