Soft Matcha Cake
- 200g White Chocolate
- 200g Butter
- 200ml of Sugar
- 300ml Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Sugar
- 30g of Powdered Matcha Tea
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and cover the roasting pan with baking paper.
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and melt it together with the butter in a glass bowl over boiling water (keep a little chocolate for decoration).
- Beat the eggs and sugar to the foam and add the melted chocolate mixture.
- Mix the dry ingredients in another bowl, then add them to the dough and stir together.
- Pour the finished dough into a roasting pan and then place it in the oven for approx. 35 minutes. Use a stick to see if the cake is finished.
- Let the cake cool and then decorate it with melted white chocolate.