Shirataki Spaghetti is made from glucomannan dietary fiber making it a gluten-free pasta alternative. Glucomannan is known as a popular natural appetite suppressant. This makes it ideal as a spaghetti substitute as it can still help keep you feeling full and satisfied. To make it even better, Shirataki Spaghetti also contains no fat or sugar so is much healthier than regular wheat spaghetti!
- Gluten-free spaghetti alternative
- Rich in dietary fiber, but no fat or sugar
- Made from glucomannan - a natural appetite suppressant fibre
- Contains very few calories
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
Due to the high fiber content, Shirataki Spaghetti is a great alternative to the traditional spaghetti. This is because the high amount of fibre contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive system. Combined with the beneficial appetite suppressing effects of glucomannan-konjac, Shirataki is a great healthy alternative that can give your meal a healthy boost!