How long do the abs replacement pads last?
With regular use of the 8 Pad Abs Stimulator, the gel pads will begin to lose their adhesion. As a result, we recommend replacing them, on average, after every 20-30 uses. This will depend on each person’s specific use of the device, so here is how you will know it’s time to use the abs replacement pads. Change them when:
- You’re not getting the intensity you want
- The muscle stimulation isn’t as strong as you’re used to
- You can’t work at your usual intensity level
- The pad’s surface is uneven and flakes off
- The EMS pulses cannot be distributed as effectively
- It is pierced, broken or torn
How to replace your abs gel pads
- Each box contains 6 packets with 2 gel pads each
- Open the protective packaging and take out the gel pads
- Carefully remove the blue protective film from the individual replacement gel pad
- Stick the gel pad to the back of your device pads, pressing gently
At WeightWorld we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers. All testimonials and reviews below are the experiences and opinions of WeightWorld customers. They should not be considered as health, medical or medicinal claims. They are no substitute for taking medical advice.
91.67% based on 12 ReviewsLeave a review
Ordered these as spares, haven't used them yet, but they are the same as the ones that come with it.
Good price for replacements
Just as good s the oriiginals and it is good you don't have to buy it all again
This work, very happy.
There ok should have ordered more at the beginning
works perfectly with the 8 pads
fit the device perfectly and good price if you use them properly.
I love the device so glad they have the refills now
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/weightworld/domains/weightworld.uk/public_html/Templates/middle/popup/single_review_img_popup.tpl" in /home/weightworld/domains/weightworld.uk/public_html/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1093