What is the Exercise Vibration Machine?
The WeightWorld Exercise Vibration Machine is a 2D oscillating workout vibration plate designed for easy home use. This powerful exercise vibration plate uses whole-body vibrations to stimulate the muscles and is especially beneficial for the abs, legs, buttocks, hips, back and neck. As a result of the stimulations, you can easily reap multiple benefits, including toning muscles, targetting fat and supporting your overall core body balance, all with convenient 15-minute daily sessions.
To make it even better, the Exercise Vibration Machine is ideal for any type of exercise enthusiast! It works great whilst exercising, such as when performing squats or press ups, but is also ideal for those that want a simple workout without all the effort as you can just sit or stand on the device and still be making full use! What’s more, with its compact design, it is ideal for fast home use, and also features a handy remote control to easily change the settings. Additionally, the vibration plate features unique built-in speakers that you can easily connect to via Bluetooth. It even comes with an additional pair of resistance bands for those looking to really make the most of their workout!
How does it work?
The WeightWorld Exercise Vibration Plate works to stimulate the muscles thanks to its 2D oscillating vibration plate. When standing or sitting on the device, the vibrations work at a high (yet safe) frequency to transmit energy through the body. This helps the muscles to contract and relax in the same way as when exercising. As a result, the vibration plate is ideal for those looking for a simple home workout or those wanting to multi-task whilst using the device, such as when watching TV. The effects of the device can then be amplified when also performing exercises whilst on the vibration plate and is best for those looking for a more intense full body workout.
Before you begin using the vibration plate, make sure it is placed on a flat surface and you have plenty of room around you (at least 1 metre). Insert 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries into the remote control unit and attach the resistance bands if you would like to use them. You can attach them by connecting the carabiner locks to the metal inserts that you will find at the front lower side of the device (under the display). Make sure that the carabiner clip is fastened by screwing the lock in place to ensure the clip does not come loose during use! You can also begin playing your music via the built-in speakers by connecting to it through a compatible Bluetooth device. Now you’re ready to begin!
- Plug the Vibration Exercise Machine into a power socket and switch on the main power switch. The LED display will then show "- - -". This signals the standby mode.
- Now press the "On/Off" button either on the device or remote to begin. The display will now show "10.0" as default.
- With the programme selection button, you can switch between the different pre-set training programmes, which are marked with "P". Simply start the training after selecting the programme with the "Start" button. Time and intensity cannot be changed in the pre-set training programmes.
Pre-Set Training Programmes Speed Intensity Levels (Higher Number = Higher Intensity) Changes every 10 seconds P1 P2 P3 P4 S1 10 15 20 25 S2 30 25 40 45 S3 40 20 60 50 S4 50 30 80 85
- In the training mode "HA" you can set the training time and intensity yourself. To set the time, press one of the timer buttons "-" or "+" (maximum 20 minutes). Start the training with the "Start" button. The intensity can be adjusted by the speed buttons "+" and "-" during the workout.
- With the "Stop" button, you can interrupt the training when needed.
- With the "On /Off" button, you can put the device into standby mode after training.
- With the main power switch, you can completely switch off the device.
Advice before first use
Consult the user manual for full advice on using the device and read the complete manual before use. Always use on a flat surface, and keep away from pets and children. We do not recommend that you use this plate device if you have recently undergone surgery, have sustained a severe injury to your muscle or bone or are pregnant. Consult a doctor before use if you have any medical conditions.
- Rated Voltage: 220V-240V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 200W
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Suggested Usage Time: 15 minutes
- Max.Loading: 120KGS
- Dimensions: 54 x 32 x 12 cm
- Remote Battery: 2 x AAA
At WeightWorld we strive to offer the best possible customer service and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers. All testimonials and reviews below are the experiences and opinions of WeightWorld customers. They should not be considered as health, medical or medicinal claims. They are no substitute for taking medical advice.
100% based on 5 ReviewsLeave a review
I use this place to help with my core stability. I’ve found I can now carry out other exercises more naturally and to greater benefit.
I was not prepared for how intense the workout is! You feel it all over and I feel so toned afterwards!
Great way to help lose weight at home! I would recommend it to anyone looking for an added exercise to lose weight.
Really easy to set up and operate. Usually with these new workout devices its all setting it up and connecting it and then it just ends up gathering dust. I use this thing twice a day!
I use mine every day. It takes up virtually no space in the house and is great for my packed schedule.