Chocolate truffles with guarana
Provides approx. 20 truffles
- 250ml cashew butter
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar/cocoa
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 tsp. Guarana powder
- Melt the coconut oil in a water bath, add the cashew butter and mix well together.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the oats.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and stir in the oats (we recommend it to be at room temperature) until it becomes a smooth, thick dough.
- Put the bowl in the fridge and allow it to cool for a few hours.
- Remove the bowl, form the dough into small balls and roll them into coconut or cocoa.