GMP-certified and GMO-Free
Free UK delivery on orders over £40
Save on postage today
100% Customer Satisfaction
We offer a full 90-day money back guarantee
Dried Fruit Bars
- 200g mixed dried fruit
- 70g honey
- 35g peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Spices to taste (optional, e.g.: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- Toast the dried fruit in a non-stick pan for 30-60 seconds.
- In a small saucepan, bring the honey to a boil with peanut butter and Coconut Oil and simmer for 5 minutes adding, if necessary, the chosen spices.
- Pour the mixture on toasted nuts and stir quickly.
- Put the mixture in a 20x20cm baking tin lined with baking paper and press with a spoon or meat tenderizer to compact the ingredients.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour, then cut it into bars.
- If it is hot, store them in the refrigerator for 2 weeks in an airtight container or in the freezer for 3 months.