- 250 ml Buckwheat Flour
- 250ml Unsweetened Almond Milk (room temperature)
- 100 ml hot water
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 50 ml Powdered Matcha Tea
- A pinch of salt
- Coconut Oil
- Sift the buckwheat flour into a large bowl, then add the matcha powder and salt.
- Whisk the almond milk, water, eggs and coconut oil together in another bowl.
- Combine both mixtures into one bowl. Add half the flour mixture, stir, and then add the other half.
- Melt some coconut oil in a pan.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan until a smooth crepe is formed. Let the pancake cook until both sides turn brown.