Matcha Coconut Ice
- 2 cans of full-fat Coconut Milk (425g)
- ½ tablespoon of Powdered Matcha Tea
- 20ml Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 50ml Lucuma Powder
- A pinch of salt
Serving suggestions: You can present this dessert in half a coconut. Serve with fresh mint leaves and raw cocoa nibs or your favourite garnish.
- Add all the ingredients to a cold bowl and stir together.
- Freeze for approximately 30 minutes. When the edges begin to freeze, break the ice crystals to make the ice cream smooth and creamy. Put it back in the freezer.
- Stir in the ice every 30 minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy (repeat 4-5 times). If the ice gets too hard, you can place it in the refrigerator until it becomes soft enough to stir and continue the process.
- When you are ready to eat your matcha ice cream, thaw it for 10-15 minutes or until soft. Serve in generous scoops and enjoy!