Major components of fitness
Types of slimming aids
Losing weight is not always easy and a little help can sometimes help you reach your goal faster. So we will explain the operation of an effective slimming aid. The slimming aids below require minimal effort and can be a plus when you eat a balanced diet and engage in some form of sport or activity.
1. Slimming pills (interlink this to slimming pills article)
Dietary supplements have helped millions of people to lose weight and get back on track so they can live their lives to the fullest. Obesity is an issue but it’s not something that has to be lived with. There’s help out there, and for many, that help has come in the form of safe supplements that assist with fat and weight loss, efficiently and naturally. If you’re struggling to lose or maintain a healthy weight, don’t give up - there are lots of natural diet supplements that can be incorporated into your fitness journey.
For those looking to lose weight, natural supplements and slimming pills are a great alternative to prescription drugs and can be effective when used properly. As they are composed of all natural ingredients, they are very safe to use and offer no negative side effects. They can also be a lot gentler on the body and can offer a great combination of other benefits alongside just weight loss. All you need to do is choose the best diet pills and supplements for you!
2. Slimming creams and gels
With active ingredients such as caffeine (star active slimming ingredient), these treatments, which can be in the form of cream, oil, spray, jelly or mousse, act directly on the areas to be treated by reducing fat deposits thanks to their slimming and lipolytic action. Anti-cellulite creams can also be used to avoid cellulite or the orange peel effect.
You can also find guarana, green tea and some algae and fruit extracts in these creams and gels that act on the firmness of the skin.
3. Sweat fitness belts
A slim belt (also called a sweat fitness belt, sauna belt and trimmer belt) are a new fitness accompaniment that helps to improve weight loss and posture during exercise. When worn, they help to increase the body’s core temperature for extra sweating to reduce water weight. Here are some useful exercises which you can do whilst wearing your sweat belt to help you maximise its use and get the most out of it.
Abdominal - Sit tall on the edge of a sturdy chair and place your hands on the edge with your fingers pointing toward your knees. Tighten your abs and bring your toes a few inches off the floor so you can then lift your butt off the chair. Hold this position for around five to ten seconds. Lower and repeat.
Crunches - Lie on your back with your hands at your side, palms facing down. Bend your knees so that the sole of your feet are flat. Cross your arms in front of your chest and then lift your shoulders upwards using your abdominal muscles. Do not lift your entire back off the floor. Hold for a second then low your shoulders to the original position.
Jump Squats - Stand upright and place your hands behind your head. Squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Quickly rise up and jump off the floor as you do. Return to the original position and repeat.
Burpee - From standing, lower yourself into a squatting position and place your hand on the floor in front of you. Then kick your feet back so that you are in a push-up position whilst keeping your hands on the ground for support. Lower your chest towards the ground then bring it back up as a push-up. Kick your feet forward so you are back into a squat position then stand up and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
4. Shapewear (link to waist trainers article)
Having a slimmer, firmer, cellulite-free silhouette with even less effort is the dream of every woman! That's what shapewear promises. Slimming shapewear or waist trainers flatten your belly, re-sculpt your body and refine your figure. The effectiveness of these slimming clothes is due to the presence of different compounds, trapped in "micro-capsules" embedded in the fabric. A massage is one of the effective ways to break fat deposits. Aside from these cosmetic formulations, the shapewear allows a regular friction of the fabric on the skin, mimicking a massage that activates the microcirculation in the skin layers.
Benefits of shapewear
- It is available in several sizes to fit every body type
- It is comfortable to wear (although it may seem small at first glance, it is stretchable)
- It slips easily under pants, jeans or skirts
- It has an immediate slimming effect on the belly and hips
- It acts in a targeted way on the localised curves
- It is designed in a micro-massaging fabric that performs a rubbing massage (which is easier than doing a palpate-rolling massage)
- It is machine washable or hand washable
How to use shapewear effective
- It must be worn regularly, several hours a day for several weeks to observe results on the cellulite embedded (smooth skin and cellulite reduction)
- It acts especially when one moves (it is the movement which creates a massage and activates the microcapsules)
- It can replace your slimming cream but it will be more effective if you use the two products together
Should I adjust my nutrition?
As noted, nutrition accounts for 80% of physical outcomes. So be careful not to neutralise your workouts by forgetting your nutrition. Focus on quality natural foods, avoid bad sugars and fats, and be sure to vary sources of protein / fat / carbohydrate.
- Herbal teas, such as verbena, green tea or basil have a draining and detoxifying effect on the body.
- Lemon juice with warm water and cinnamon is also an excellent detoxifier.
- Fennel and celery tea are also powerful diuretics.
- Fruits rich in water and fiber also act as appetite suppressants. Their digestion is long and they provide a feeling of satiety for a few good hours.
Walking the dog is now a complete workout, which can help you a few pounds around the waist if use the sweat belt, while at it.
It should be considered that all the above mentioned methods are just slimming aids and in no case medicine to lose weight miraculously. Without a balanced diet or regular physical activity, you will be able to experience a small difference. Their effectiveness is increased tenfold especially when they are consumed in parallel with a slimming program generally developed or level of diet and physical activity.