The Power Of The Back
The back, and in particular the Lumbar (lower part of the back where the waist forms) is one of the most important muscles in our whole bodies. It forms the lynchpin that connects the lower and upper body, and it provides the focal point where we control our balance and movement. This area essentially has the hardest job in the whole body as more or less every movement requires its input...no matter how passive. With such an integral role to play, it is unsurprising that an injury to the lumbar can spell disaster for your movement for weeks on end. Equally, a powerful lower back can form the gateway to muscular success in other parts of the body. With that being said, we can find great benefit in training our waist region and stimulating it to prevent wear and tear, as well as for strengthening it for the benefit of the rest of the body.
The U-Waist Pro
The U-Waist Pro is an innovatively designed, and ergonomically crafted wearable tech device. It works to deeply stimulate the muscles in the lower back, waist and lumbar in order to provide a session based experience that trains the muscles, whilst helping to provide pain relief and prevent subsequent damage. It provides this using state of the art pad technology, where gel pads form the site of attraction, across which the device transmits powerful, but not painful, electrical impulses into the muscle. Not only is this device designed with state of the art treatment in mind, but it is also crafted with premium comfort as the second train of thought. The U-Waist is ergonomically designed to seamlessly fit to even the subtlest contours of the individual users back. This, along with 6 unique modes, and a further 20 intensity settings help it provide a truly tailored experience. The addition of a handy remote control, also means that the wearer can stimulate without having to un-naturally stretch to reach the controls (which is especially important if you are carrying an injury).
How Do I Use The U-Waist?
Such a device may seem rather complicated at first, but actually, the U-Waist was created with ease of use as one of its key targets. Here is how you can operate the device:
- Insert the battery into the remote control
- Peel off one side of the gel pads and glue onto the device. Once glued and secured to the device remove the protective film (and store it for later storage).
- Place the device in the area for treatment. Once placed, turn the device on by pressing the “ON” button on the device.
- Hold the remote control and press the ON / OFF button so that the remote will be on. Gradually increase the intensity level by pressing the + sign button until you get to intensity level you are comfortable with .To lower the intensity level ,please press the (– ) sign button.
- To change the mode, press the (M) sign button. When you press the (M) sign button to change the massage mode ,please note that the intensity level will decrease automatically ,then you need to press continually the (+) sign button on the remote to raise the intensity level again.
- Once the session is finished, replace the protective film on the gel pads for storage. U-Waist Pro has 6 massage modes and 20 intensity levels which can be combined according to the intensity you want to achieve and the comfort you want to experience during use:
- When you press the (M) sign on the remote, it goes to mode 1, then when pressed again it goes to mode 2 and so on until Mode 6 as long as you are pressing, then return to mode 1 when pressed again.
What Should I keep In Mind When Using The U-Waist?
U-Waist Pro has been designed for use that throws up minimal risk of issue. But there are some conditions under which the use of this device is prohibited.
Do Not Use This Device If:
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have recently underwent surgery
- You are carrying a serious injury to the affected area
- You have a skin condition on the area in which the pads will attach
- You experience allergic reactions from the gel pads
- You are under 18 years of age
Lastly, it is important to consider the fact that we have recommended that the U-Waist be used for maximum of 2 x 20 minute sessions per day.
Why Might I Want A U-Waist?
Put plain and simply, the U-Waist is a device that is designed to help strengthen, tone, rehabilitate and stabilize the muscles in the lower back. Many of us simply don’t possess the necessary time to exercise our lower back adequately. The U-Waist is a perfect way in which to make a considerable improvement to your lower back muscles, whilst at home, or on the go thanks to its lightweight design. It is also perfect for complementing an already balanced diet and active lifestyle.